Saturday, August 16, 2008

Guinness Attempt!


I watched LA Ink the other day, where tattoo master Kat Von D went for a Guinness World Record for most people tattooed in a single day, by the same person (her). More than 500 people lined up and waited for hours (hours!) to pay $20 to get the exact same tattoo as 500 other people. The tattoo seems to basically be Kat's logo, and the money went to charity. What about me? I support charity, too!

So I decided to go for a World Record as well.
Starting now, I'm going for the most people to ever give power of attorney to a single individual (me). There's no time limit; it's a lifetime achievement award. Basically, just go to this site, pick your state, fill out the form and mail it to me. Kat charged $20, but I'm only going to charge $15. All the proceeds will go to framing your signed and notarized statement to hang on my wall.

Hurry to be a part of history!

No comments: